A Shake a Day to Help Kids Grow
National Nutrition Month is all about making informed food choices and developing healthful eating and physical activity habits.
Sometimes it’s challenging to fit in those extra nutrients for our kiddos. Introducing Healthy Height, a patented protein shake mix packed with growth-boosting nutrients specifically formulated for kids, features the right combination of protein, nutrients, amino acids, and vitamins to support children’s growth.
Created by a pediatrician, it’s clinically tested for effectiveness, including growth, and an awesome addition to a child’s plate – perfect for picky eaters, kids struggling to grow, and active kids alike. Healthy Height’s current product is for children ages 3 – 9 and can be appropriate for slightly older children since it’s just nutritious food, not a medication. Healthy Height protein shake mix can be added to either 4 oz of water or milk or added to smoothies.
As we enter into the new year and look for new foods to introduce to our kids that promote better nutrition, some key product benefits of Healthy Height are:
● Contains 25% less sugar per serving than leading nutritional shake for kids.
● Made with no artificial colors or flavors and with no corn syrup.
● An excellent source of protein, containing 12 grams of high-quality whey protein per 4 oz. serving.
● Improves the development of a child’s ability to work through their picky eating and establish a good relationship with food.
● Encourages better sleep.
● Helps underweight kids gain weight.